Friday, 14 August 2015

Mini Korean Makeup Haul!

I had to pop down to the shops to get some things from Kmart, and my all time favourite Asian makeup store Cosme Hut is right across from it... I just couldn't resist!  T____T
So, I bought a couple of things.

The first thing I got is the Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist! It's a refreshing face mist for people with oily skin. It's so nice and smells amazing!  *_____*  But I'll admit I mostly got it for the packaging to reuse it for stuff  XD
The second thing I got is an Etude House cushion foundation! It's from the Precious Mineral Any Cushion line, and I got the Moist variety in shade N02 Light Beige. I love cushion products, but I've yet to find the perfect one for me. This isn't it, but it's the best out of all the ones I've tried so far! My search continues...  :(


If you've never seen what  a cushion foundation looks like, here's the inside. They're so cool!  :D








1 comment: