Monday, 20 July 2015

Outfit Post: Wearing My Best Stuff Cause I Wanted To

I wore one of my favourite sets last week with a friend! There's another post about the fun I had, but here's the outfit post!  :D

Of course I gotta derp face, I always do


Wig: Prisila
Shoes: Bodyline
Socks: Offbrand
Necklace: Don't remember?
Bracelets: Pandora charm bracelets
Rings: Pandora heart ring & Lord of the Rings replica ring
Bag: L'Arc~en~Ciel 2008 Tour "L'7 Trans ASIA via PARIS" bag


Not much to say about this outfit, I just really like it. I made everything else plain to show off the amazing details on the dress and headdress.
I was pretty happy with my makeup this time! Too bad the photos don't show my adorable natural fluffy Dolly Wink eyelashes  :(
My lip makeup is a combination of the Aritaum's Honey Melting Tint in shade 03 Strawberry Chips lightly dabbed on and Lime Crime's Carousel Gloss in Snowsicle. Natural but cute! Too bad the photo again doesn't show the glitter sparkles in the gloss, can't win today  T_T


Close up of my bracelets and rings!


My bag! In the first photo it looks super plain, but it's actually got this design embossed on it. It's a tour good I bought online from my all time favourite band L'Arc~en~Ciel. I like how it doesn't look "nerdy" or "weird" with this outfit cause it's so understated. But I can still show my love for them  XP


Bonus image to finish off! Here's a better look at my beloved Robe a la Francaise set. I adore this dress!! *___*
The cape is so silly but I love it  XD
But OMG are all those bows on the chest a bitch to tie  >_<

1 comment:

  1. Yay for wearing nice things just because you feel like it! I would like if more people did that!

    ReplyDelete