Thursday, 19 February 2015

Birthday Blues

Today's my birthday everyone! I'm turning 24!

And I hate it.

~incoming emotional rant which is weird for me here~





I don't tend to enjoy my birthday, but this year has been especially bad. I end up thinking about things I shouldn't and about the year that's passed and usually end up hating myself.
This year it's been so bad I've been super down the whole week, didn't sleep last night cause I didn't want it to come, and started crying this morning when the lovely man in my life tried to give me presents.
At least I'm spending it doing things I like I guess? I laid in bed till 2pm, and now I'm getting ready to go out with my partner.

I always hear about Christmas depression or New Year depression, but I seem to get it on my birthday instead.

So yeah! I can't wait for today (actually more like this week) to be over.

Can I keep telling people I'm 23 please? We'll just forget today happened, okay?

1 comment:

  1. I seem to get depressed like clockwork 2 days before my birthday. Now I try and do one good thing that day to make it better. At least you have a lovely man, don't let the bad stuff ruin your day, concentrate on the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete