Sunday, 4 January 2015

Old Outfits: High Tea April 2013

Blast from the past! Here's a super old outfit from a high tea in 2013!




Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty
Tights: Offbrand
Shoes: Target
Wig: Local Store

Man, alot of Baby in this outfit. That's unusual for me!
If I remember correctly, I was wearing a bonnet with this outfit! But part way through the day I got annoyed with it cause it wouldn't stay stiff.  XD  I still think the outfit looks nice without it, but next time I would wear a black headpiece of somekind.
These were also not the shoes I was meant to be wearing as well! A few days before my only pair of black loli shoes broke. Gah, what a disaster!
I also forgot to reapply lipstick before the photo! What a bunch of fails!  XD
Despite all the problems, there's still something about this outfit I love  ^__^


2 comments:

  1. You look really cute! I like all your different wigs! It is fun to be able to change your hair colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I wish I could change my hair colour for reals like you do! Stupid bleach resistant hair! >_<

      Delete