Monday, 22 December 2014

Spending Too Much Money at Benefit

I've heard alot about the makeup brand Benefit, so I decided to go into the city last week and check out some of their stuff at their Myer counter! And I came away with a few things.... I'm such a makeup/skincare addict  :P


they're real! Mascara

Just a really good mascara. This shit doesn't move and it really does make my eyelashes look bigger and prettier!  :D

erase paste

This is an undereye concealer that's slightly melon coloured to combat dark circles. Sadly, nothing will cover my horrible hereditary dark eyes, but this does a pretty good job! It's super creamy and non-drying, and you only need to use a little bit! This is my go-to concealer now!

hello flawless! powder

THIS IS THE BEST FOUNDATION POWDER EVAR. Seriously. It's just perfect. I put it on over my BB cream and my pores disappear. They give you a sponge and a brush and you use whichever depending on the kind of coverage you want. I usually just use the brush and the sponge for stubborn areas that need a little more coverage. Only downside of the product is that it only comes in yellow shades for some reason? So if you're pink toned, don't touch it. You'll look like an umpa lumpa.  XD  But this yellow toned powder with my pink toned BB cream even out and work together perfectly for my face! Yay!

I was lucky enough to get a bunch of free samples, and by far my favourite of them was this!
Instant Comeback facial serum

They say it's a age-defying booster serum? I don't even know if it works, but good god does it feel so amazing on your face. And the smell is heavenly! I'm not sure what I'm going to do once I run out of the tiny bottle..... The full size is so pricey for a serum.... :s

So! My first time trying Benefit and I'm super impressed! They're a bit pricey, but you do get quality products for the price. I won't be going there super often (like I do with LUSH.....  ^_^"") but I'll definitely be back once these items run out!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment