Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Personality Tests: I'm an ENFP!

In the counselling course I'm doing we were looking at the theories of psychologist Carl Jung. I for fun did one of his personality tests here, and my result was ENFP!
Reading up on ENFPs here, I was surprised how accurate it was! It's interesting to see yourself written down exactly. It also kind of explains why I like lolita (imagination, originality and not wanting to be fenced in) and why I find it hard to trust people after getting hurt (highly emotional).

Go have a go and see if your results are as accurate as mine! Have fun  :D

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I think I am an INFP or INFsomething else. Although I can be very excitable about subjects I love, I just have a few close friends I feel comfortable being weird around and enjoy being with.

    ReplyDelete