Friday, 12 December 2014

Outfit Post: Purple Whipped Doll

In my city from October to April there's food markets every Friday evening! My partner and I were super excited that it's started back up, so we went! And this was my outfit for the day.  :)

My Angelic Pretty themed Transport card...  :P


Wig: Some stall in Sydney...
Socks: Offbrand
Necklace: Offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline

The name of this dress is Whipped Doll, hence the post title. It's is such a cute casual item! It still has a lolita look to it though, so I like to wear it for things like this when lolita isn't the best idea but I still want to be loli-like.
I don't wear socks very often because it annoys me so much when they fall down... But I'll admit they look cute as hell.
I like that this dress has the purple ribbon on the bodice, so I could match my wig with it! I love matching way too much...  ^_^''
All in all, I'm pretty happy with this outfit! I wish I had a black and white bag though, I'd think it look better that way.

1 comment: