Friday, 7 November 2014

Outfit Post: Halloween 2014!

I got to spend Halloween with some friends on mine, and here's my costume! I went as a doll!  :D



Dress + Headdress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Wig: eBay
Necklace: Offbrand
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline

There's only energy drink in that skull shot glass, by the way. I thought it was cute!  :P
I put on a bunch of white powder foundation and strong cheeks to make me look kinda creepy, I think it came out well!
I adore this dress! I don't get to wear it as much as I would like to...
All in all, I'm pretty happy with my costume even though it was kinda half-assed. Honestly, it's pretty much just lolita with some different makeup and a messy wig.  XD


More info on the dress and headdress cause they're so wonderful  ^______^

1 comment:

  1. You look just like a doll. The wig is great, reminds me of Claudia!

    ReplyDelete