Saturday, 11 October 2014

Old Outfits: I Just Wanted to Wear Crystal Dream Carnival

While deleting some photos off my phone I found this outfit! I'd totally forgotten about it!



Dress + Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Ebay
Shoes: Bodyline

Why does this post have this title? Because I'd gotten the dress, headbow and socks in the mail the day before and just wanted to wear it so badly  XD So because of that, it's a pretty average outfit. But I kind of like the lack of accessories here, it lets the dress be the focal point.
I didn't get the bag I was using in the photo for some reason, but it was just a white one.
I was meeting friends this day and it was raining horribly outside, so I didn't wear alot of makeup. And my hair got gross from the rain. Grrrr! So I'd like to improve on those areas, but it wasn't entirely my fault. Also, why must I always derp in full outfit photos?!  >_>
Overall, I think it was a pretty good outfit! Navy is not my usual lolita colour so I find it alot harder to work with, but I'm happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment