Friday, 26 September 2014

Outfit Post: Purple + Dreamy Horoscope

I went out with some friends shopping! They're a few of my lolita friends and "weird" friends, so they're cool with me dressing up!  :D
Here's my outfit for the day!



Wig: some store in Sydney's Chinatown
Cutsew: Bodyline
Tights: boom design's KiraKiraKi (defunct brand)
Shoes: Bodyline
Necklace: Angelic Pretty
Choker: WEGO

Look at all these effects and angles man!  XD
This wasn't actually my planned outfit for the day, but when I got dressed in the morning I couldn't find the matching headpeice to the dress I wanted to wear. So annoying!! So I had to change, and I come up with this outfit in a few mintues. Doesn't look so bad for a rushed outfit does it?  :P
This wig!! Everyone says the colour looking really good on me, I love it! I wish I'd bought more of this style and in different colours when I was in Sydney...
You can't really see it in the photo, but my tights have tiny silver stars and constelations on them! Thought it matches the dress nicely.
I adore this choker, I'm wearing it so much these days!  :D

1 comment:

  1. I like the wig and constellation dress! The heart choker is cute too!

    ReplyDelete