Thursday, 11 September 2014

Hello Kitty Perfume Review!

While doing some shopping in my local Priceline I started trying a bunch of perfumes! I ended up finding one I really liked, so here's a review on it! :D

Hello Kitty Eau de Toilette

I found this perfume in the kids area, but I really like it!
It's an Eau de Toilette, which has a lower percentage of fragrance then the usual Eau de Parfum/Parfum de Toilette for women. I suppose they want kids to use lighter fragrances? Because of this the scent is very light.
Personally, I hate having a strong smell to myself so I don't use much perfume. This one however is just the right amount that I only get a strong waft of smell when I press my nose against my wrist  XD  If you want a smell that's strong that will stick around for ages and people nearby can smell you, this might not be the one for you.  :P
The scent is amazing!! Again, it's made for kids, so it's not a very "adult" smell. To me it smells like sugar with a tiny hint of strawberry! I love fruity sweet candy like scents, I think it's perfect for me! 

With usual perfumes I barely use them and end up wasting my money. However, this Hello Kitty perfume in 100ml cost about $10! I think I'm gonna get alot of use out of this!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment