Friday, 5 September 2014

Favourite Outfits: Waicon 2014 Day 2

Continuing from last post, here's my outfit from the second day of the Waicon convention!




JSK, headbow, choker + hairbows; Angelic Pretty
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline
Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty

I'm not wearing a blouse! *gasp!* I didn't wear one because the theme of my outfit was a ballerina, because whenever I look at the dress I think of a ballerina. Maybe it's because it's strapless? It sure was a good idea though, considering how incredibly hot it was that day! Damn Australian weather  >__<  
Same nails as last post, I was always trying to show them off in photography  :P
My hairstyle for this outfit was an idea I had for probably 6 months in advance, and I'm so happy it turned out well! This dress came with the choker and two detachable miniature bows with tulle on them, so my idea was to take the bows off and attach them to the underside of two hairbuns! It gives the effect of tulle coming off my hair, which is super pretty, but also when viewed from the side you can see the bows too! I left two pieces of hair down because I prefer to have some hair near my face. And as always one curl turned out better than the other  >__<
All in all, I'm pretty happy with this outfit! This definitely isn't a traditional lolita outfit, but as a more costume style/themed outfit I think this dress works well. It isn't something I'd wear often though, I felt so naked without a blouse!  XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment