Sunday, 24 August 2014

Outfit Post: Birthday Party Lolita

I went to a birthday party a few days ago. So I dressed up for it!


Wig: Prisila
JSK+headbow: Angelic Pretty
Cutsew: Angelic Pretty
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Socks: offbrand (I've forgotten from where)
Shoes: Bodyline

Please forgive the derp face on the outfit photo  -_-''
Wearing my favourite Dolly Wink eyelashes, yay!  :D  Also, I'm totally in love with this cutsew! It's got a print on it, but when worn under a JSK you can't see it. So it works as blouse-like top too. The collar is so cute! The lace has bows on it  <3
This wig and bag are getting alot of use lately  ^_^''  They go with everything though! They're just so easy to co-ord without much thought.
I also went with smaller poof with this outfit, seeing as at the party things were a little squishy. Would look alot better with fuller petticoats I think!

1 comment: