Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Favourite Outfits: Waicon 2014 Day 1

Back in March I went to a local convention in lolita! Yay!



JSK+Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Bodyline
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline
Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty
Earrings: Modified Angelic Pretty

I LOVE this dress! It's so beautiful! <3
I'm pretty happy with this outfit! The socks are short ones because it was well over 30ºC (86ºF) that day, I think the outfit would have probably looked better with longer socks or tights, but I couldn't handle it in the heat.
I also LOVE how my hair turned out! My fringe looked so good!
The earrings are from a pair of hair clips, I took them off and glued them onto earring posts! And the ring is from a plastic headband that I broke! I never wore it, so I took the two plastic bows on it and turned one into a ring and one into a brooch. Now it's a super mega bow ring  :D
My nails were done by the fantastic Romeo Nails, I kept trying to show them off in photos  XD


No comments:

Post a Comment